Some testimonials from past guests....
- Barbara Grapstein Spent a week last year at the ARC and was so impressed. The food Jenny served was incredible and the dolphin experience simply blew my mind. New friends and a new experience left an indelible mark. May The ARC continue, what an amazing place.
- Heather-Jade Snyder I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to complete my yoga certification at the ARC. It came at a perfect time in my life and I will forever treasure the beautiful memories and magical energy I felt there. Jenny is an exceptional human being and she too holds a special place in my heart. She made a vision become a reality and has used her dream to help so many people. May she and the ARC continue sharing Bimini's beauty and many gifts. it changes lives for the better. Soo much love n gratitude Heather
- Melissa Bradley Coming to the ARC opened my heart and my soul foerever It opened me up to the magic and the possibilities for my life!!! I am a better person for having found Jenny and the ARC and I cannot wait to return again and again! It is where I go to expand and experience pure bliss and freedom Thank you Jenny for holding the space and all that you do!!!! Much love and appreciation for you
- Tania Marie when i met jenny i knew she was a special soul and that anything she touched and created would be something mirroring her beautiful qualities and that i would want to be a part of. There are no words to describe the experiential reach of what the ARC creates for the people that are called to it - simply life-enhancing and changing. Jenny has created a magical place that is nurturing, opening, supportive, educative, expansive - a healing sanctuary where people can access their wholeness and come together in community. and it hasn't come easy, but she is committed heart and soul, which is one of the things i honor and respect about her so much. i have been so grateful and honored to co-create retreats there with her since the day she completed the first round of stunning renovations, which have been nothing short of life changing for all who have joined. The countless stories, magical photos captured, tears, laughter, vulnerability, courage, bliss, continued connections, lifestyle changes, and testimonials we have experienced and received from people who have joined us there, speak volumes for what the ARC and Jenny have to offer. The ARC is a place where intentions are supported into being and i've seen how people have gotten on their true path and had healing openings by what they've experienced from things facilitated there. I am looking forward to more sharing in this sacred space with Jenny this summer and beyond. Much love and gratitude to Jenny for pouring her heart and soul into the ARC and all that she holds dear.
- Rachel Goodnow Life changing , wonderful people, great food, beautiful waters. Great yoga and very healing time in my life, Thanks so much!!
- Stefan Lehner I have spent a week at the ARC 2 months ago! Jenny created a wonderful space for like-minded people to meet, to slow down from today's hectic world and expand one's heart, not just via dolphin encounters, but above all via the good vibes and positive energy one feels at the ARC. This is a special place that does not have an equivalent elsewhere (the perfect combo of dolphins, yoga, raw Food and human vibes). I so much wish this place to remain there for others to experience it also - and for me to have a place to go back to! Certainly Jenny put in so much hard work to get this place started and to keep it running! Thank you. Stefan
- Lisa Ulrich Oh Beautiful ARC.... What a perfect night for all of us to share our experiences on the eve of full mother moon....I had the blessed gift of sharing a sacred experience in a special place with a special pod. This is a place where people can feel they can shine and be in their true light. How special is it where we can all come together and connect through our dolpin pod, human pod, divine rawsomeness, yoga, Binimi Blue Mother Ocean and so many other magical golden treasures...Part of ARC'S MAGIC is we all keep a part of ARC in our hearts so we can continue shining our light. Jenny has put her heart and soul into sacred ARC. I pray with my heart and soul ARC will live on for others to continue to experience such a precious gift. AHO...AND SO IT IS...We Love you ARC! Peace, Love, Light, Joy and Truth...
- Josephine Kavanagh It just feels really goooood at the ARC, I was utterly enthralled by the experience. From the moment I stepped inside the tropical garden beyond the white, wooden gate, and on into the brightly lit kitchen, it felt like home. Jenny has created an easy, breezy cocoon where new friends on the same wave gather to play, share, heal and rejuvenate in a fun and supportive setting. The vibe is very cool. I could not get enough of the incredibly, delicious food, the mesmerizing turquoise waters, the friendly locals, but mostly our conversations around the dining table. The stories and laughter were simply the best. And, what could be better than frolicking with wild dolphins, basking in the sun or watching the most incredible sunsets? While the natural beauty abounds, it’s Jenny’s presence and vision that makes it all work. Her uplifting and soothing energy permeates every nook ‘cranny and draws you in. Whatever each person takes away from the ARC is nothing but enlivening, which is why this one-of-a-kind retreat should continue operating to inspire others. These special places are far and few between. I’m looking forward to returning home, SiStar! Blessings
- Amy Darian The ARC is literally a dream I had and then found 'after' I googled the dream. I then travelled to Bimini and met Jenny in the summer of 2012. I immediately felt at home and healed by the energies, beauty, graciousness, health and energies of the ARC and the wild dolphins. My ARC experience was completely life-transforming. It altered my entire existence and served as a springboard for me to further my personal development to a point of now being able to authentically live my truth and to spread that truth and joy to ALL the souls I come in contact with in my life. What a gift. Thank you Jenny, thank you dolphins. The ARC is a gift. The work that has gone into it is above and beyond just a 'business'. It is the work of a soul calling to heal and assist the world and the universe. Anyone who supports Jenny and the ARC, supports a more beautiful light-filled existence
- Rosalind Incledon-Webber I was lucky enough to stay at the ARC in the summer of 2013 and have seen some of what’s gone into creating the ARC; bringing the cottages back to life and rebuilding the dock and it is still a work in progress.
It is a unique and special place run by a unique and special woman. I’ve known Jenny for 25 years and I can’t imagine anyone more suitable to make the ARC the haven of peace, tranquility and healing it has become, and is becoming. It’s not that Jenny deserves to keep the ARC in order to fulfil a long-held vision, it’s that the ARC and the island deserve to keep Jenny - to withhold the ARC in the spirit in which it was created, and to give back to the island by supporting the precious and fragile marine ecosystem and involving the local kids in innovative, educational and fun projects. We live in a hard bitten, profit driven society where making money all too frequently over rides fundamental values. The ARC offers sanctuary to step away from the ruthless pace of daily life, and reflect, and refocus on what is important in our lives. The value of this should not be under estimated. You’re doing good work, my special friend. Long may it continue xxx
Please contact us for more details on our stays: